Before and After - Garden Transformations





Everytime I show 'Before and After' photos in my popular garden talks people ask me for more...

It seems we can't get enough of the Makeover; the Transformation; the Hope Springs Eternal;

 and I love it!!

I just wish I had taken more 'before' photos than I did...you see, I didn't realize that it is the 'Before' photos that are so valuable...once you change the scene you can never get that ugly situation back again.

take those ugly 'before' photos now - don't delay!

I used to think that my job is to change the world, one serene, beautiful garden at a time, but I was wrong...

it is to document the changes and then share them with you so you can be inspired to do the same or better...

It is the 'Pay it Forward' view of life...

so here you are:





and here are some more:






and here:






an inspiring dvd to watch -  'Pay it Forward':

Comments

  1. It must be human nature to enjoy watching transformation. Most of the popular reality shows on TV over the past many years have been a variation on the theme of the Ugly Duckling. Your contribution to this cultural phenomenon is most appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a wonderful touch - I love to see the transformations you have brought forth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes - the Ugly Duckling turns into a swan! I used to love that one.....thank you for the gracious comments - I love them. to think they we allcommunicate across the globe is still astounding to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear from you....

Popular Posts of all Time

Angelface Blue and Dark Violet Angelonia - a Flower that Keeps Giving

Planting Design for Dry Gardens by Olivier Filippi

'Purple Smoke' - The best Baptisia

No-Fail Tips for Turning Hydrangeas Blue!

Repurposed and Recycled - Creative Ideas for Garden Design

The Magnificent Purslane - Edible Landscaping at its best!

My one day Class Wednesday April 16 in NY - Jan Johnsen