Next Friday - My One Day Class at NY Botanical Garden


Next Friday - November 12, 2010, I am giving my one day class at the NY Botanical Garden,
Designing Outdoor Spaces that Relax and Renew the Spirit


I will share how to look at the physical world from a unique perspective which will strengthen your ability to create serene and harmonious outdoor spaces. I received the 'Instructor of the Year' award from NYBG and I will do my best to live up to that honor.

I love to share what I have learned over the decades and I do so with enthusiasm, Powerpoint presentations and in class demonstrations are included...


I will show how to incorporate various cultural and ancient traditions into a garden. Specifically these include :


DISCOVER THE POWER POINT IN YOUR BACKYARD

 
HOW THE DIVINE PROPORTION CAN CREATE HARMONY IN YOUR GARDEN

WHY EAST WAS JEFFERSON'S FAVORITE DIRECTION

WHICH TREES BRING HAPPINESS (literally) TO A LANDSCAPE

HOW TO USE THE POWER OF COLOR TO ENHANCE A SERENE ATMOSPHERE

so please join me - it will be fun and informative and you will certainly meet other like minded, kindred spirits there as well. 

NYBG garden

(There is a snack bar there so you don't have to bring lunch).
NYBG Conservatory - a must see.



Comments

Popular Posts of all Time

Angelface Blue and Dark Violet Angelonia - a Flower that Keeps Giving

Planting Design for Dry Gardens by Olivier Filippi

'Purple Smoke' - The best Baptisia

No-Fail Tips for Turning Hydrangeas Blue!

Repurposed and Recycled - Creative Ideas for Garden Design

The Magnificent Purslane - Edible Landscaping at its best!

My one day Class Wednesday April 16 in NY - Jan Johnsen