Chicago Flower & Garden Show - My talk, Sunday March 22




Sunday March 22, 2014 - 3:30 pm   
I am excited to be speaking at the Chicago Flower & Garden Show




 We all crave a serene haven outdoors where we can simply relax and enjoy the moment. 
 My beautiful Powerpoint, Serenity by Design,  talk explores ways you can use the ‘power of place’, layout and shapes, the cardinal directions and color to create a landscape of any size that elevates your mood and increases your sense of wellbeing.






I may even have my new book, 'Heaven is a Garden' to sign... I am not sure it will arrive in time but hope springs eternal!









Comments

Popular Posts of all Time

Angelface Blue and Dark Violet Angelonia - a Flower that Keeps Giving

Planting Design for Dry Gardens by Olivier Filippi

'Purple Smoke' - The best Baptisia

No-Fail Tips for Turning Hydrangeas Blue!

Repurposed and Recycled - Creative Ideas for Garden Design

The Magnificent Purslane - Edible Landscaping at its best!

My one day Class Wednesday April 16 in NY - Jan Johnsen