NY Botanical Garden - a Springtime Delight

A wonderful class at NYBG - Jan Johnsen      
I am off to give a class on the 'Secrets of Creating Serene Outdoor Spaces' at the NY Botanical Garden this morning.  I love this class because it allows me to really go into depth on many little known aspects of garden design.

The NYBG venue is also so inspiring and I hope to take some photos of their magnificent daffodil walk...so many types of daffodils!



And if I am lucky, after class, I  can walk on some hidden paths and enjoy NYBG at its most sublime.

NYBG path

What a treasure that place is...go explore - and take a class - whenever you have a chance!






Comments

  1. This looks like a dream, thanks for sharing. I don't think people realize how much the scenery and things around them can affect them. Walking through a beautiful landscape can have such a peaceful feeling.

    http://www.marloweslandscaping.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear from you....

Popular Posts of all Time

Angelface Blue and Dark Violet Angelonia - a Flower that Keeps Giving

Planting Design for Dry Gardens by Olivier Filippi

'Purple Smoke' - The best Baptisia

No-Fail Tips for Turning Hydrangeas Blue!

Repurposed and Recycled - Creative Ideas for Garden Design

The Magnificent Purslane - Edible Landscaping at its best!

My one day Class Wednesday April 16 in NY - Jan Johnsen

The Tradition of Hanami - Cherry Blossom Viewing in Japan