Gardening and Metaphysics

Click here: Namaste Publishing.

A wonderful publishing house, Namaste Publishing,  featured a blog post of mine on their website a while back. 

 Namaste is an interactive website and a publishing house. They are the publishers of Oprah's fave, Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now.


The post they published was called "The Best Place to Seek God,"

Please click on it and check it out.

I wrote:

"I see the piece of ground outside our door as an everyday conduit to the energy of life that flows within plants, water, trees, sunlight, rocks, birds, and assorted creatures. 

When we are in a serene garden we connect to an aliveness that resides in these forms. They help us to experience the divine."

Gardening and metaphysics are twin passions of mine. This is what propelled me to write my book, 'Heaven is a Garden'

Perhaps the name is too intense, maybe I should rename the post...

 'echinacea enlightenment' 
Echinacea Harvest Moon  - Monrovia 

or 'rudbeckia ruminations' 
Viette's Little Suzy Rudbeckia

or 'miscanthus mysteries'

Maiden grass

on second thought, I do believe that a garden is, "The Best Place to Seek God,"...  I think I will keep that name.













Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear from you....

Popular Posts of all Time

Angelface Blue and Dark Violet Angelonia - a Flower that Keeps Giving

Planting Design for Dry Gardens by Olivier Filippi

'Purple Smoke' - The best Baptisia

No-Fail Tips for Turning Hydrangeas Blue!

Repurposed and Recycled - Creative Ideas for Garden Design

The Magnificent Purslane - Edible Landscaping at its best!

My one day Class Wednesday April 16 in NY - Jan Johnsen