Solitude (serenity in the garden) Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps April 19, 2014 Solitude I have a house where I go When there's too many people, I have a house where I go Where no one can be; I have a house where I go, Where nobody ever says 'No'; Where no one says anything- so There is no one but me. Alan Alexander Milne Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments UnknownApril 19, 2014 at 8:53 AMa perfect weekend of grace, Jan love all your posts dear friendReplyDeleteRepliesJan JohnsenApril 19, 2014 at 8:54 AMand back to you, Ann! thanks so much.DeleteRepliesReplyReplywww.ravenscourtgardens. comApril 19, 2014 at 1:58 PMThe times of solitude in the garden restore me!ReplyDeleteRepliesJan JohnsenApril 19, 2014 at 2:04 PMand me too! sharing the peace ...DeleteRepliesReplyReplyJan JohnsenApril 19, 2014 at 2:04 PMhello Anne Wareham! Love Veddw! ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Hi there! I would love to hear from you....
a perfect weekend of grace, Jan love all your posts dear friend
ReplyDeleteand back to you, Ann! thanks so much.
DeleteThe times of solitude in the garden restore me!
ReplyDeleteand me too! sharing the peace ...
Deletehello Anne Wareham! Love Veddw!
ReplyDelete