Garden Design Magazine - My Tips and Interview

Garden Design Magazine interviewed me for tips for blending ancient and modern ways to create gardens that simply make you feel good.  

They also had the fabulous illustrator from Spain, David Despau, illustrate photos of some of my landscapes.

 I am honored.  It is in the summer issue of Garden Design:



It is such a great magazine. 


You can use this link to subscribe to garden Design and get your first issue free


You can also order just this one issue here








Comments

  1. Congrats Jan! That is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In look forward to reading it. Did you get to them or did they come to you for the story. Hopefully there will be more.
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ray! They came to me...:-) and I agree with you_ I hope there will be more!
      Jan

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear from you....

Popular Posts of all Time

Angelface Blue and Dark Violet Angelonia - a Flower that Keeps Giving

Planting Design for Dry Gardens by Olivier Filippi

'Purple Smoke' - The best Baptisia

No-Fail Tips for Turning Hydrangeas Blue!

Repurposed and Recycled - Creative Ideas for Garden Design

The Magnificent Purslane - Edible Landscaping at its best!

My one day Class Wednesday April 16 in NY - Jan Johnsen