Garden Design Magazine's New Gorgeous Videos!


This is a great magazine.

Have you noticed that I love the new Garden Design Magazine?

At every talk I give, I gush about it.  It is a gorgeous magazine devoted to garden design and plants. Every article is fascinating. It comes every few months.

Dwarf NY Asters featured in the Fall issue of Garden Design magazine


Now they have upped their game even more and have developed some fabulous videos that share with you a little of what is in their issue....

Jim Peterson, the publisher and driving force behind the magazine, plans to make three kinds of videos. The first supports stories in the magazine. The second is about garden features that are popular and on the fabulous Garden Design website  and the third will be about garden design and will be made in collaboration with designer,  Richard Hartlage.

Here is an interview with the editor of Garden Design magazine, Thad Orr, talking about the magazine and what is covered. It is a gem of a magazine and I urge you to subscribe to it!




Here is Thad Orr talking about the article about Desert Native Plants - wow!





Get your first issue free when you subscribe, use www.gardendesign.com/jan







Comments

  1. Looks amazing. By the way, I just got my floors done by the home expert flooring and I'm beyond happy for the results. Just the way I wanted it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear from you....

Popular Posts of all Time

Angelface Blue and Dark Violet Angelonia - a Flower that Keeps Giving

Planting Design for Dry Gardens by Olivier Filippi

'Purple Smoke' - The best Baptisia

No-Fail Tips for Turning Hydrangeas Blue!

Repurposed and Recycled - Creative Ideas for Garden Design

The Magnificent Purslane - Edible Landscaping at its best!

My one day Class Wednesday April 16 in NY - Jan Johnsen