I AM MOVING TO SUBSTACK


Life moves on and so do I. I am going from being a Blogger to a 'Substacker'!

Please follow me there:

Go to Jan Johnsen's Gardentopia and please subscribe. 

Every week I will post something of interest to garden lovers and garden designers.

I started my new substack with a great quote. It is why I share all that I do. Please follow me on Substack.


"The world is moving into a phase when landscape design may 

well be recognized as the most comprehensive of the arts.

Man creates around him an environment that is a projection into nature of his abstract ideas."

- Sir Geoffrey Jellicoe


Comments

Popular Posts of all Time

Angelface Blue and Dark Violet Angelonia - a Flower that Keeps Giving

Planting Design for Dry Gardens by Olivier Filippi

'Purple Smoke' - The best Baptisia

No-Fail Tips for Turning Hydrangeas Blue!

Repurposed and Recycled - Creative Ideas for Garden Design

The Magnificent Purslane - Edible Landscaping at its best!

My one day Class Wednesday April 16 in NY - Jan Johnsen