'Heaven is a Garden' - Chosen as a 'Big Spring Book' by Amazon

I
Grass Steps in a Garden - Johnsen Landscapes & Pools

I am thrilled to announce that Amazon has chosen my upcoming book, Heaven is a Garden - Designing Serene Outdoor Spaces for Inspiration and Reflection as one of their Big Spring Picks for 2014!

I cannot wait for it to come out in a few weeks...You can pre-order it on Amazon and it will be shipped to you immediately. (file under: shameless promotion)



But in the meantime, here is a different view of a garden that is shown in the book...where I talk about ovals in the landscape:


Garden by Johnsen Landscapes & Pools

and more:

Garden by Johnsen Landscapes & Pools
This book has been a long time in coming and I am thrilled to share it with you!






Comments

  1. That's wonderful. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh Maggie R - me too! let me know how you like it....

      Delete
  3. Congratulations to you on your book...how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lee - took about 8 years but well worth it!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations...I look forward to my copy from Amazon arriving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy! It can't be soon enough! hope you like it...

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi Hallie - I am planning a local book party at Black Cow....will let you know.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear from you....

Popular Posts of all Time

Angelface Blue and Dark Violet Angelonia - a Flower that Keeps Giving

'Purple Smoke' - The best Baptisia

Getting in the 'Flow' by Gardening

No-Fail Tips for Turning Hydrangeas Blue!

Repurposed and Recycled - Creative Ideas for Garden Design

My one day Class Wednesday April 16 in NY - Jan Johnsen