Cherry Blossom time - Musings Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps April 03, 2015 Kawase Hasui, 1937 In Japan, the short-lived cherry blossom signifies the fleeting beauty of Nature. Cherry tree blossoms remind us that life is made up of singular moments. Savor what is around you. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments DeniseApril 3, 2015 at 8:16 AMI used to have a gorgeous Yoshino cherry in my front yard. Then one year a massive ice storm broke it in two. I miss it till this day.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJan JohnsenApril 3, 2015 at 10:24 AMI know that feeling....so sad...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Hi there! I would love to hear from you....
I used to have a gorgeous Yoshino cherry in my front yard. Then one year a massive ice storm broke it in two. I miss it till this day.
ReplyDeleteI know that feeling....so sad...
ReplyDelete