Eye Candy from the British Association of Landscape Industries - BALI


The British have always been the leaders in Landscape Design.....Since 1972, The British Association of Landscape Industries (BALI) has represented UK's landscaping sector.


Their membership comprises interior and exterior landscapers and designers, grounds maintenance contractors, and companies supplying industry-related products and services.


And they all have one thing in common: a commitment to delivering professional excellence by continually raising standards across the industry. These photos are a testament to that.


They show some wonderful photos on the website BALI (click here) and I had to share some with you. 

If you live in UK and are in the business I guess you already know about BALI....this 'eye candy' is for the rest of us. Very Inspiring, yes?










Comments

  1. Those are done by well experienced architect! I love seeing wonderful design so I keep on reading books and articles from ideas4landscaping so that I can also make my preferred design for my garden.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear from you....

Popular Posts of all Time

Angelface Blue and Dark Violet Angelonia - a Flower that Keeps Giving

Planting Design for Dry Gardens by Olivier Filippi

'Purple Smoke' - The best Baptisia

No-Fail Tips for Turning Hydrangeas Blue!

Repurposed and Recycled - Creative Ideas for Garden Design

The Magnificent Purslane - Edible Landscaping at its best!

My one day Class Wednesday April 16 in NY - Jan Johnsen

The Tradition of Hanami - Cherry Blossom Viewing in Japan