what I want for the Holidays....GardenGrips



So what do I want? (and won't get but then I will buy it for myself at some point) are GardenGrips.(click here to  find source)

They are engineered like running shoes to provide a high level of comfort and support. They are good looking and tough and have a patented Grip-n-Go outsole which provides traction on wet grass and more.

The upper is made of double-stitched, water resistant, full-grain leather which easily sheds mud and clippings.


The Anti-microbial and removable sock-liner Moisture wicking Dri-Tec lining keeps feet dry and comfortable and they have a flex panel on top with cushioned insoles.

The protective steel toe keeps your toes safe while the molded rubber overcoat keeps them dry.



That is my wish - What do you Gardeners want?



Comments

  1. I want a pair of bright pink wellies. Other than that...a garden would be good, too.

    Christine in Alaska

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yes, wellies.....the best by far for the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want lots of Hakonechloa 'Fubuki' and an Oxydendron arboreum. Also, deer fencing...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there! I would love to hear from you....

Popular Posts of all Time

Angelface Blue and Dark Violet Angelonia - a Flower that Keeps Giving

Planting Design for Dry Gardens by Olivier Filippi

'Purple Smoke' - The best Baptisia

No-Fail Tips for Turning Hydrangeas Blue!

Repurposed and Recycled - Creative Ideas for Garden Design

The Magnificent Purslane - Edible Landscaping at its best!

My one day Class Wednesday April 16 in NY - Jan Johnsen

The Tradition of Hanami - Cherry Blossom Viewing in Japan