Create a Yoga Garden
|Yoga outdoors - the best|
I was asked to write a short article about creating a Yoga garden . Here is the link to that article: (click on it): How to Create a Yoga Garden
As I shared my thoughts I realized that outdoor spaces for yoga practice are very special spaces - like an outdoor sanctuary. If you set about to choose a space in a property consider these factors:
- Old trees can add solemnity and stateliness.
- Dry places to sit are imperative.
- Dappled shade for afternoon practice; a sunny spot for early morning yoga.
- White flowers are a big plus...why? white is the perfect color for elevating the atmosphere.
|snow cone shrub rose - Jackson and Perkins|
- Large stones or stone statues 'ground' the scene, add stability and peace.
- Water scintillates. Quiet flowing water of any sort adds sparkle and dynamic movement.
For much more go to the article: How to Create a Yoga Garden I hope it inspires you to make a little Yoga spot outdoors....